Monday, September 22, 2008

I Jumped.

I did it. I bought the Gocco.

If I didn't have a pounding migraine (and an hour left of work), I'd be way more excited and be using lots more exclamation points.

But, that hasn't stopped me from thinking about all the future delicious projects I'm going to be embarking upon (Lord, help us all!)...

But just look at the magic it creates:





I can't wait to start :)

On a side note, I'd like to make an announcement/sent out my congratulations...

My oldest sister (the mother of 2 of my darling flower girls), announced this weekend that she is pregnant! :) Like I said earlier, there's no telling how many nieces & nephews I'll have by the time the wedding rolls around!!!! I can't even begin to tell you all how excited Tom is about this. This is the first child he's "eligible" to become a godfather to. His first words when I told him?

"You mean, I, I, I get to be a godfather??"

Haha. Priceless, this kid!

No comments: