Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Vacation, of Sorts...

Just letting all you loyal readers (probably all 5 of you!) know that I'm going to be taking a bit of a break from the blog/wedding planning right now.

We're taking a quick break from putting down deposits, as next in line is the caterer, and that's the biggest (and non-refundable) expense.

Hopefully a week will be enough to recharge, but who knows?? Once Christmas starts, I don't have to be back to work until January, so you won't find me within 5 feet of a computer!!!!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Actually there are more than 5 readers for your blog - when I signed up reading it, if I am not mistaken Google Reader tool said you had 200. I might be mistaken, but this is what I remember. Thanks for the posts, they are very helpful and get me thinking about my wedding ideas.