I think I was pretty successful this month... Without further ado:
- Workout 5 days a week. Umm...I worked out 4 times this week. Does that count?
- Schedule bridal fitting for June Check! Meeting Sue on June 20th!
- Gocco the invitation suite Uhhh...let's go with check on this one. At least they're "finished"
- Address all wedding invitations Also a check...sort of...
- Paint the house! No painting, but the dining room is halfway prepped...?
Okay, so May (with all of its outsourcing) was much better than April. Here's to hoping June is even better!
June goals (and there's a lot of them):
- Workout 5 days a week.
- Assemble, stuff & ship envelopes.
- Celebrate birthday!
- Make sure Tom gets his passport (or else I'm honeymooning by myself...)
- Attend 2nd shower, write thank-yous, unpack new stuff!
- Confirm men's attire with the groomsmen, and hound them until they've figured out what they're doing...
- Paperwork. Arrange new insurance policies, draft will, etc.
- Remind Tom to figure out day-of transportation...
- Begin working on writing ceremony and vows (!)
- Get new accessories for Thomas (shoes, shirt, cuff links, etc.)
- Finalize bridal party gifts...
- Decide on veil...(?)
- Make rehearsal dinner arrangements
- Finalize wedding timeline and photographer schedule
- Finalize floral selections & send to florist
- Draft program & get quote from printer
- Reserve & confirm honeymoon hotels
Okay, so it's going to be a busy month. But I'm SO excited that we're almost there!!