Friday, March 6, 2009

Moving Right Along...

I feel like we can safely say we're in the home stretch of planning now. Every aspect of planning is decision-making, not just gathering inspiration or narrowing down options.

This morning, I finalized the order for the custom ties (Tom chose to wear "apple" green, put all the boys in the "light turquoise" and give the fathers "apple" green, if you were wondering...). In the next week, I'll be finalizing the order for the favors (more to come on that later --- it's turning out to be awesome!) and hopefully beginning to work on some of the minor stationery elements (napkins, "guest book" cards, etc.). Yesterday, I finalized the wording for the response card.

I really wanted something fun, instead of the etiquette-appropriate "Accepts with Pleasure/Declines with Regret." So, this is what I found:



In case you can't read it, the options are "Wouldn't miss it for the world" or "Be there in spirit."

I can't wait to see how it turns out!!