Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Recap Among Recaps

So this is going to be a ridiculously long, picture-filled post. My apologies.

But, as we stand 4 months out from the wedding, here's the plans/inspiration so far:

This is the bouquet that started it all; Most of my decisions have stemmed from this picture:



The ceremony venue:



The apparel:

The ties for the gentlemen:


The flower girl dresses:


Symbolic of the black dresses my sisters are wearing:


My HOT shoes (but in blue):

The accessories:


The rings:




The paper:

Invitation inspiration (but blue, not pink):




The programs:


The favor boxes:

The details:

Our wine "guestbook":


Our personalized brick:

So I think it's shaping up nicely!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so I'm a bad moh. . .I forgot the specifics of the wine bottles! but I looked up the post and re-read it! See. . .I'm not that bad!