Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Old Hair/Veil Debate.

Here's the dilemma:

My hair is at a medium-length with plenty of layers and sideswept bangs. It's not exactly what you would call "bridal hair." It's a proven fact: my hair usually looks better down than up. Why? I'm not really sure. Fact: I refuse to wear my hair down for the wedding. Fact: I also refuse to wear my veil (if I wear one) on the crown of my head. I will only wear it at the nape of my neck, or not at all.

So how are we going to make this work? I'm not sure. I'll be scheduling an appt. with my normal hair stylist and hopefully she can figure out the puzzle. Below are pictures of how I'd LOVE my hair to be:





Ideally, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you I liked your hair in that one picture that is on your sister's fridge. Is that a possibility or no?

Becca said...

I think those would look fabulous on you. But, if you don't wear your hair that way, I call dibs:)