Upon reading the updated menu, I am once again so glad we're having the reception at Maggiano's! One thing I had stated from the beginning of this process was that I did not want to pay $60 a person for dry chicken. Tom is not a picky person, yet we somehow end up in the McDonald's drive-thru after several weddings because neither one of us could eat the chicken. I think Maggiano's offers the best of both worlds -- affordability (surprisingly) and FANTASTIC food!
Our package includes:
- Assortment of muffins
- Sliced seasonal fruit
- Croissants, Assorted Jams & Butter
- Fresh Baked Zucchini Bread
- Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- Assorted Fruit Juices
- Regular & Decaffeinated coffee
- Assortment of Hot Teas
- Fran's Potatoes with Roasted Peppers & Onions
Along with a choice from one of each bullet:
- Scrambled Eggs, Italian Sausage & Bacon Frittata, or Spinach & Tomato Frittata
- Cheese Crispelles, Apple Crispelles, or Cinnamon French Toast with Caramelized Bananas
- Italian Sausage or Bacon
Because a few people attending are vegetarian and one of my coworkers is Muslim (no pork products), I'm leaning towards choosing the Spinach & Tomato Frittata, and then those who want meat can enjoy the bacon. Also, I LOVE almost anything banana, and I love me some french toast, so I think that's what we'll go with in the middle category.
I do have to run it all past Tom, but I'm pretty sure he'll just shrug his shoulders and say, "Whatever. I eat anything."
So, what do you think? Put your votes in now, or forever hold your peace! :)
*normally I detest Rachael Ray, but in this case, this was the only clever title that I could come up with.