Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Love Signs!



First and foremost, I'd like to wish a very happy Golden birthday to my sister and Maid of Honor, Nicole. May many, many happy adventures come your way this year!

Second, I'd like to discuss my unnatural infatuation with wedding signs. I love them.



I actually stole this picture from Colleen at The Everyday Bride, who has also confessed her love for wedding signage, so thanks Colleen!

This one, and I know I've posted it before, is still one of my favorites. I just love a little humor to break up the sappiness of weddings! :)
And this one that I just discovered, is completely awesome. They didn't get a picture of it, but they eventually tied balloons onto the sign to look like she's holding them in her right hand. I would LOVE to do something like this, and I'm pretty sure I could convince Tom to do it... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bethy!!!

love the Holy Matrimony sign!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the shout out! Believe it or not, I accidentally came across that Holy Matrimony Sign just today... It's a small blog world!