Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Best of Both Worlds...

So I'm not sure why I've been so philosophical and thought-provoking lately. Sometimes I wonder if the "doom and gloom" of the economy really is hitting everyone, and every one's moods, more than people think.

For Tom and I, this has meant that we've really stopped to take inventory of our life, both current and future. Because of this, I've been trying to stay away from the wedding blogs and websites that only follow the "pretty" stuff, because we all know there is more to a wedding than that.

This morning, upon checking my Google Reader, I was greeted with the best of both worlds:

A gorgeous picture:

(via StyleMePretty)


I LOVE those blue shoes just peeking through...

And some sound advice from Rebecca, guest blogger @ A Practical Wedding:

"I knew, too, that I am the only person who can ruin my wedding -- by letting the small stuff get to me -- and as long as Thom and I were married at the end of the day, it was going to be the best day of my life (so far!). "

Good advice!

No comments: