Thursday, February 19, 2009

Location, Location, Location.

So I've resumed talks with our lovely photographer, Kara, of Karatography. We're currently trying to find a date and location for our engagement photos. Here's the dilemma:

I want photos that are artsy, but reflect our personalities. I asked Kara for some location recs, but since she doesn't know us that well, she's not sure where would be best.

So dear readers, please sit with me while I try to figure this out. (And enjoy all her lovely photographs...)

Living in/near one of the grandest architectural cities in the world, should we head downtown for some lovely Chicago photographs?


The Bean!


The lakefront...


Lincoln Park, I believe...
Or, should we stick close to home at the Naperville Riverwalk (a site of many a Saturday night date for us!):


Or, should we head over to Cantigny for a range of photos?


Artsy, architectural...
Outdoorsy, garden shots...
Should we incorporate our interests, like sports?
Also taken at the Riverwalk.
Le sigh. Any help would be much appreciated.
PS - Just to reiterate, all photographs courtesy of Karatography...

No comments: