Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voting Results...

The people have spoken, and winners have been elected. Without further ado, I bring you the findings of our drink poll:



With the most votes: Appletini, Pina Colada, Strawberry Margarita & Blue Hawaiians.
In second: Cuba Libre & "Other," whatever those may be...
In third, the underdog Mojito.
In fourth, with an astounding 0 votes, the cosmo.

So, I guess we'll definitely be serving the Appletini, since my vote is always the tie breaker, and I'll have Tom choose from one of the frozen beverages. We'll probably serve the Cuba Libre, too, as that's what he drinks (though he doesn't actually know that that's what it's called...).

Now we just have to decide if we'll have the caterer buy and serve the alcohol, or if we'll buy and they serve. I guess the only thing we can do is price it out and go from there...

No comments: