Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Another "Should I Buy?"

So I'm not really sure why I feel it's necessary to buy the accessories to my dress 18 months out. Maybe it makes me feel productive. Maybe it gives me something tangible to stare at since my lovely dress is boxed up beneath my bed.

Who knows.

But, keeping my new hair comb and my dress in mind, what do you all think of these earrings??


I know they look super huge, but they're really only 1.5"(a little smaller than your thumb).

You're looking at your thumb, aren't you? I knew it.

Anywho, they're on WhiteAisle.com, a site I've been perusing (read: stalking) for quite a while. And they're only $29.99. Maybe I could even have someone buy them for me as a Christmas present, hint hint, wink wink, Mother!!

Any thoughts from the peanut gallery?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them, those are in my top 3 for myself!

Becca said...

I think they'd go well and are a great price. Just keep in mind what type of necklace you'll be wearing.