Monday, November 24, 2008

We're Getting Closer...

I received another catering proposal today. Again, pretty satisfied with this one. Even though it's almost $4,000, it offers everything we want from the day. I'm feeling pretty zen right now, not stressing out about the numbers, but I'm sure once it hits me, I won't be able to put down my calculator.

Anywho, this is what it includes:

Passed:
  • Crab rangoon (Tom's fave)
  • Bacon-wrapped dates (my fave)
  • Mini deep dish pizzas (yum - and cute!)

Carving station:

  • Grilled beef tenderloin & seasoned turkey breast, served with rolls, bread, flavored mayos, etc.

Mashed potato martini bar, served with everything a girl can dream about!

Buffet:

  • Grilled veggie display (switching this out to a Bruschetta bar!!)
  • Pizza triangles (Wild mushroom, proscuitto and spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts)

Sweets Display:

  • Homemade cookies
  • Mini fruit tarts
  • Chocolate truffles
  • Chocolate dipped strawberries
  • Eclaires
  • Chocolate mousse cups
  • Cheesecake triangles
  • Mini cannolies
  • and a plethora of after-dinner mints

This also includes the beer, wine, soda bar with 2 "specialty drinks," the appletini (mine!), and the Cuba Libre (Tom's --- basically a dressed up Rum & Coke).

Delish, no??

No comments: