Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Accountability...

I thought I'd try something new this month, in the form of a to-do list. I'd seen this done on a new blog I've been following, Imperfect, and wanted to give it a try.

I'll start the month listing what I want to accomplish, and report back at the end of the month on what I did. Here goes:

April's To-Do List

  1. Work out 5 days a week. (I've been trying on this one, and about 50% successful in March.)
  2. Gocco the invitation suite.
  3. Spring clean.
  4. Pack for the new house!
  5. Keep "fun" spending to under $100 this month. (This one's going to be majorly tough, but this girl needs new tires.)

I'll let you all know in a month how this goes! :)

1 comment:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i can't wait to see your gocco'ing. i love that little machine!