Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Follow-Up

Remember my virtual to-do list? Well, here's how I did this month:

  • Work out 5 days a week. (I've been trying on this one, and about 50% successful in March.) Okay, so I failed miserably at this one. But in my defense, I couldn't move my knee for the first half of the month (nasty infection!), and for the second half, I have been taking the puppy out on long walks...
  • Gocco the invitation suite. Man, another fail. But I have the printouts at the house, and should be attempting my first Gocco on Sunday...
  • Spring clean. Yay! A success! Since we moved a bit early, I've been cleaning the new house, and was able to clean and pack up at my parents...
  • Pack for the new house! Yes! Success! See previous bullet point...
  • Keep "fun" spending to under $100 this month. (This one's going to be majorly tough, but this girl needs new tires.) Ummm...fairly successful. I did get new tires, so let's count this one as a success, too...

So, here are my tasks for the month of May:

  • Workout 5 days a week.
  • Schedule bridal fitting for June
  • Gocco the invitation suite
  • Address all wedding invitations
  • Paint the house!

Hopefully my success rate will be 5/5 for this month...

No comments: