As such, here is the short list of qualities that we need:
- Must be able to work within budget. MUST.
- Shoots digitally, and will give us the rights to all photos thereafter.
- Photojournalistic style, with fine art emphasis.
- 2 photographers would be ideal.
- Personality is HUGE. Must be patient, creative & flexible. :-)
Tall order, no??
The good news is that I think I've found someone. The bad news is, well, there is no bad news! For now. Hoorah!
We were originally scheduled to meet with her this weekend, but as we don't have an official contract with the venue, meaning our date is subject to change, I thought it would be best to wait until everything was confirmed.
I'll post some of her photos once the contract is signed and whatnot...
'Til then, here's a quick peek at some candid photos from other photographers who specialize in this style...
(All courtesy of Snippet & Ink)