Wednesday, October 8, 2008

True Story.

So those of you who know us will know this, and those of you who haven't known me for more than, say, 10 blog posts, probably won't.

Originally, Tom and I had planned on getting married in the fall. Late September, to be exact.

This was the plan as late as March of this year. There were several factors in deciding to move the wedding to summer, including the fact that Tom will be a teacher once he graduates. Getting married at the beginning of the school year didn't seem like such a great plan.

And now that we're in full summer wedding planning mode, I couldn't be happier.

And then, I stumble upon pictures like this that make me regret that we changed the date.



Doesn't this look delicious??????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought this one was suppose to stick. I just bought diapers that match the blue color in your wedding.