Below are some amazing photos of a dessert buffet (borrowed from the ever-amazing Elizabeth Anne Designs,) designed & executed by the Vanilla Bakeshop.
How fantastic would this be (in epic proportions, of course) as a dessert wedding??
- Ice cream cones/sundaes/shakes (wouldn't it be fantastic to bring in a vendor like the Plush Horse!?!?!?!)
- Cheesecakes of every shape and color (okay, maybe just three or four flavors)
- Wedding cake
- Cookies :)
- Pie! (Tom love rhubarb pies!)
- Assorted pastries (eclairs, cream puffs, lemon squares, etc.)
- Chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Plus, check out this awesome idea that someone is executing at their wedding:
A Smore's Bar!!! Holla!
So, picture an evening ceremony (say 6:30 pm), followed by a 7:30 reception that lasts until about 11 pm. Desserts would be available throughout the night, and the drink menu would also be plentiful :) I'm thinking we could serve bottled Jones sodas, hot cocoa/coffee bar (with flavored syrups, Kalhua, Bailey's, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, creamers, marshmallows, and more!), and some standard iced tea & water for refreshment. Dancing would probably begin around 8:00, with a receiving line and the standard dances prior.
Thoughts???? C'mon, I totally wanna hear 'em on this one!!