Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Blog Guidelines

So without trying to go all 21 Jumpstreet on you, I'd like to establish a few rules/suggestions/etc... :)

  1. Please leave comments/feedback...even if it's only one word!! Without any responses, I'll have no clue if I'm on the right track/being obnoxious/should go back to work...etc. When all else fails, you can always leave "Interesting..." as a comment. As I least I would know I have an audience! ;)
  2. While we're talking comments here, feel free to share stories from your wedding planning, family members' weddings, etc. I love story time! :)
  3. When I ask for opinions, please give me your honest thoughts --- I wouldn't be asking for them if I didn't want to hear the truth!!! :)
  4. Please leave comments. I'm not sure if I made that clear... ;)

No comments: