Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Teeheehee...A Little Bit of Potty Humor

So with the idea of an outdoor tent wedding comes all the logistical challenges:

  • How much electricity/lighting/air-conditioning will I need?

  • Will I need a kitchen prep area?

  • Will I need bathrooms?

This last one is my favorite, as it presents a host of problems. Port-a-potties? NO WAY! Can we use the indoor bathroom? Nope, too far of a walk. Are there bushes nearby? Yep, lots...


Now we've all heard the old adage "If you build it, they will come." And some brilliant person somewhere got the idea to build VIP portable bathrooms.


No, seriously. They exist.


I'm currently awaiting a quote to see how much these crazy babies are going to cost me...


Enjoy the pictures below while I wait...


1 comment:

Becca said...

You know me...I love a clean, pretty, good smelling bathroom!! I might actually use a public restroom if that was the one we could use :)